Galina U Jeffrey, Principal
As an Executive Coach, Galina draws on her varied experience as a seasoned line executive as well as a talent development practitioner.
As a Senior Line Leader...
Galina has held significant corporate roles in major corporations. She has also been a senior leader at Forum, a Consulting firm working with Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Galina developed and led the Asian market based out of Hong Kong for 9 years.
During that time, she built a team, established a customer base across a broad geography, developed a brand reputation for Forum and provided support for global projects sold in other markets. She also developed and managed partner relationships in Japan, Korea, Australia and NZ.
As a Senior Functional Leader...
Past roles also include, Regional Manager of the US Southeast Region, including the Government business, senior management oversight for a number of corporate support functions such as Research and Capability Development, Marketing/PR, HR, project resourcing and an external variable consultants. Galina has worked with many key clients such as The Department of Homeland Security, Standard Chartered Bank, Bank of America, Citibank, DuPont, Sealand, Jardine Pacific Limited, Deloitte & Touche, Leo Burnett, Merrill Lynch, American Express, Ameriprise, BCBS and many others. .
As a Senior HR Professional...
Prior to joining Forum, Galina was a Senior Vice President at BayBanks in Boston, where she managed the HR function, built the training function, and directed overall staff planning and development. Previously, she worked for Citibank in New York where she was involved in training and the introduction of new products and services - the most significant one being, the introduction of the first ATM network in banking history. She conducted Adult Education programs for the U.S. Government while living in Germany as well as Korea.
- B.A. in Russian Studies/Education – Fordham University, NY, NY
- Graduate studies in Adult Education – Fordham University and University of Southern California
- Global Strategies Program – Harvard Business School
- Certified Master Executive Coach – Behavioral Coaching Institute, Neuroscience Business Group
- Certified in Forum Programs – Leadership, Coaching, Customer Focus, Sales and Sales Leadership
- Numerous professional workshops/seminars
- Numerous speaking engagements at professional conferences and on business television programs (e.g.CNBC “Winners”) on such topics as: selling in a global environment, managing and leading remote culturally diverse teams, global implementation of initiatives, getting results through training, running training like a business, cross-department collaboration, sales leadership, customer-focused quality, management development, organizational change, and curriculum design.
- Featured contributor to a number of articles in business publications
- ISA, Learning Providers Association
- Boston Club – Executive Women’s business association
- NeuroScience Business Group
- Fluent in Russian
- Culturally experienced: Have lived in the US (multiple regions), Bermuda, Belgium, Germany, Korea, Hong Kong. Very well traveled and able to work in and traverse multi cultural situations.